Saturday, August 11, 2012

Run the Risk (Love Undercover, #1)Run the Risk by Lori Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Have you ever read a series by an author and then compared everything else they wrote to that series? That's the problem I am having with Lori Foster. I read her Men who walk the edge of glory series and fell in love with those heroes. Since then I have read most books I can find by her but nothing compares. That's not to say they are not all good books but they are not what I fell in love with.

I enjoyed this book for the most part. I felt like they were trying to hard to create suspense of who's a bad guy, who's a good guy. It was a bit forced for me but overall I did enjoy it. AM looking forward to the next one in the series but I do keep hoping that magic of Dare and Trace reappear.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment