Monday, August 27, 2012

Her Dark ProtectorHer Dark Protector by Carol Stephenson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Scrolling through my kindle while on vacation I stumbled upon this book. Having nothing to go on but a title (I really wish Kindle books had synopses at the front) I decided to dive in. Not sure what I was expecting here but overall I did enjoy this novel. I need to do some research to see if it is part of a series cause if it's not I am really confused at the ending but it was a nice read.

The story was well developed, though I did feel it to be a bit rushed at times. I liked the fact the heroine was a recovering drug addict, it is so nice to read about people struggling with real problems and not people with perfect lives. I am on a conspiracy theory kick right now so the secret society story line was really nice and I did enjoy that part of it. All in all I enjoyed it, am interested in reading more if it is a series and now on to the next book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment