Thursday, June 7, 2012

Patchwork Dreams (Amish of Seymour County, #1)Patchwork Dreams by Laura V. Hilton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I probably liked this more than 3 stars but not 4 stars worth.

Jacob was sent from Pennsylvania to help out distant amish relatives for the summer, or was it part of a bigger plan?
Right from the beginning you could 'feel' the chemistry between Jacob and Becky. Of course there were many (too many?) obstacles that had to be overcome. I loved how many times they went to Mcdonalds though.

I also felt there were a few things that went unanswered - now I know there is another book in but I am not sure if it talks about these characters, guess I will find out when the book arrives and I start reading it. Annie? Mathew? Naomi's baby? Jacob and his dad? Kent?

Cathy just never sat right with me, it was very odd, the role she ended up playing in this book. I am still shaking my head on that one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment