Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4)Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So recently my life has become really busy and reading was just not on my to do list due to other commitments. I went from reading a book every 4 days to not reading at all in 4 months. When I saw this next set of Jill Shalvis books come along my mindset flipped. I could not wait to get my hands on a book for the first time in forever. So once I got this book I did nothing but read. I was so excited to get back into a series I enjoyed.

I love Mallory, I fell in love with her when I read the first chapter at the end of Chloe's story. Plus Mysterious Cute Guy was all throughout the other novels and it was nice to get his story. I related to Mallory just like I was able to relate to Maddie in the original Lucky Harbor novel. She is so likeable and Ty is just dreamy. The bad girl lessons were hysterical it was just a good story.

I am glad I got back into reading with Lucky Harbor. I recommend this series to everyone. it's got great characters, great heart and a nice escape from the world we live in which is far removed from Lucky Harbor is ridiculous. Thanks Jill for giving me an outlet.

On to Amy's story now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment