Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hard To Handle (SBC Fighters, #3)Hard To Handle by Lori Foster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So after 3 months I finally found the time to finish this book. I bought it and 2 others at Half Price Books during their sale because it was Lori Foster and I do love her.

I did enjoy this book. This is not the same as the series I first fell in love with, her Men who walk the edge. I did enjoy. I did not read the first two in the series (mainly cause I did not realize there were 2 before this one). There were a lot of characters and sometimes it was hard to keep track of who was who and how they all meshed together.

I loved the secondary romance of Barber and Jasmine. I really got attached to Barber and wished I got more of him throughout.

Overall, I did enjoy this book and I will continue the series when I have some time. And of course I am looking forward to Lori's new series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment