Monday, June 18, 2012

At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)At Last by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

After gobbling down Mallory's story I moved right on to Amy's story. The only problem is that I never really related to Amy. I feel this trilogy follows parallel to the original Lucky Harbor trilogy of Maddie, Tara and Chloe and I never found any attachment to Tara. This story followed along the same lines.

I love the underlying story with Facebook and Lucille's clan.

Amy's sob story with Riley was nothing big for me. I just really did not find much enjoyment from this installment. I will continue of with Grace's story though, I am excited to learn more about the leading men. They have truly been the highlight of the entire lucky harbor series for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment