Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Other Brother - LN Cronk

Another great read by L.N. Cronk. I can't beleive how much I care about these characters.

This 4th book to me is about Dave's heart - love for a new child, jealously, stepping away from God's direction, hurt, anger.

We continue to watch Dave and Laci's children grow and their friendships with Tanner, Jordon, Mike and his wife, Charlotte and Mrs. White.

A few unexpected things occur in this book too which just makes it harder to put down.

I felt that (and I sure is it addressed in the future books) Tanner's relationship with Christ is still very unclear and that Dave isn't doing all that he can to minister to Tanner but I also know how hard it is to minister to your friends. and family.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to book 5, The Other Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment