Monday, April 30, 2012

Midnight Promises (The Sweet Magnolias, #8)Midnight Promises by Sherryl Woods
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this Sweet Magnolia series. I forget how much till the next book comes along and then I can't put it down till I have finished it and then i am sad that I am done.

This is the story of Karen and Elliot and how no matter how much you love each other you must work at marriage.

Karen came into this marriage with 2 children and although their 'real dad' is not in the picture Karen is afraid to let Elliot adopt them. Then there is Elliott and the other 'men' who want to open a men's gym and Elliott being the man keeps things from Karen.

But the best part is catching up with everyone from the last 7 books. Although I think Sherryl did us an injustice by not doing a mini book about the Vegas trip and just kind of throwing it in at the end.

Very excited to hear we have more books coming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment