Friday, April 13, 2012

Gone - LN Cronk

I finished this book yesterday while traveling, the good news was it made the travel go by much faster, the bad news was I was crying so much people had to wonder what was up.

This is the last book told by David in LN Cronk's Chop Chop series.
The good news is she is writing 2 more from other people's point of view.

I LOVED this book, now agreed there was lots of questions that went unanswered - like when did they go from 2 (3) children to 6. Did they ever reconnect with Amber?

I was taken aback when I started it to see how many years I had missed between the Other Mothers and Gone, but I quickly got over it as I got sucked into this great book.

It has been determined that David has early-onset Alzheimer's disease. This is David's story(and of course Laci's,and Tanners) through this disease. I thought the author did an amazing job of writing this. Now I do not (thank goodness) have any experience with this disease but what they went through really makes me pray for those who have loved ones with this.

I highly recommend you read all 6 of these books, while waiting for the final 2 to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment