Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

So I picked up this book because I LOVED the tv series on ABC family and was unsure whether or not it was going to be renewed and I wanted to know what happened. Well joke's on me, the book and the series are so different I have decided the series is strictly paying to use the characters names and that's it. Once I got over the shock of how different it was I was able to get through it (and by that I mean I read it in under 24 hours). Can definitely tell it's a YA book due to language and structure. Really did not find the characters as likeable as I wanted and the plot had a lot of turns it was sometimes hard to follow. The book is narrated by a ghost but sometimes it's written in third person so I got overly confused. It was okay overall, no answers were given in the book so I guess it's on to book 2 me. Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment