Sunday, November 6, 2011

Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I think I speak for all of us Bridgerton fans when I say "yay Collin!" I have loved him as a supporting charterer in every Bridgerton novel (now mind you I read them out of order and this was the last one in the series I read). However, in this novel I find him a bit odd. I know we were trying to see a different side of him but I felt like he was mean to Penelope in how he thought of her as having changed. It was not my favorite of the novels and actually is probably my least favorite of the 8.

The best part of all of this was Lady Danbury though. Her relationship with Penelope was amazing real and frank and awesome. Plus I loved the part of the Smith-Smythe musical that takes place in Just Like Heaven being in this book. I love that all the Julia Quinn books intertwine and are just superb.

I look forward to reading the Lady Whistledown books, which are currently on my shelf. Thanks Julia for an amazing series and I look forward to beginning all your other novels.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment