Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3)An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was not really sure what to expect when I opened Benedict's novel. He was the brother I felt least attached to and had the least knowledge of. However, his quiet strength and romanticism led me to fall in love with him as well.



I loved how this story mirrored Cinderella, if really made me want to go watch Ever After and cry my eyes out. Sophie was very relate able and a strong female character for someone living in those times. I enjoyed getting to know both characters individually and then together as they navigated the tricky London social scene.



The jail scene was about the funniest thing I have ever read. I really enjoyed this novel.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment