Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1)Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I started this book at a bad time, a time when I was trying to get into it with lots of distractions. I made it about 3 pages in before I decided I was not going to like it. But me being me opted to continue on for a least a little while longer. Boy, am I glad I did. I LOVED this book by the end. The story was funny and heart warming. The family drama was awesome to watch unfold. I liked that we did not just hear from Joe and Keri but also got narration from Terry and that we got stories from the others in the book as well. The language was a little difficult to bear at times, I am not a huge fan of profanity in writing but beyond that I really enjoyed this book and am glad I stuck it out. Cannot wait to read the second one now.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment