Thursday, February 14, 2013

Too Hot to Handle (Jackson, #2)Too Hot to Handle by Victoria Dahl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once I started this one I could not put it down. There is just something about Victoria Dahl's writing that I love. And I have been turned off of romance novels for a bit now because of their repetitiveness but this book did not bring any of those feelings up at all.

I thought the characters were great. I could relate well to Merry, with her perpetual awkwardness and not being the one to stand out in a crowd. I could relate to Shane, as the person being pulled in 15 different directions while searching for answers, still not knowing what he wants.

The people in these novels are so quirky but relate-able and adorable I cannot help but fall in love with them. I am always up for new Victoria Dahl!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment