Friday, February 15, 2013

My Prayer Chair Carla McDougal

This newest book by Carla is a great read. The book is divided into 1-2 page God provoking stories. Her goal is to make sure you have God in your thoughts 24 hours a day 7 days a week and these chapters help you think of every day tasks as ways to pray for your children / how to make your prayer time more meaningful, how God can be involved in cleaning, gardening, the list is endless. And who doesn't want to have a Prayer Chair? Every time I hear it I visual mine and wish God and I were curled up there sharing right this minute. Thanks Carla, can't wait to see what God does next for us through you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you for this review! I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. May the Lord continue to use My Prayer Chair to inspire and encourage others to a living, walking, breathing relationship with Jesus! Blessings flow.

    From My Heart to Yours,

    Carla McDougal
    www.reflectivelifeministries.org

    ReplyDelete