Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wish You Were HereWish You Were Here by Beth K Vogt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a book I could not put done.

If I had thought about it enough I knew how I thought it would end but that dind't stop me from reading it in less than 2 days.

The main character kisses her future brother in law a few days before her wedding, this leads to her leaving her finance at the alter and running away.

The book is what happens to her following this.

Does Seth (her finance) forgive her?
Does she run away?
Are there Llama's in this book?
Are there more than one medical accidents is this book?
Who is Bisquick?

So many good questions and for the most part a great story, would I change a few things? Yes. Will it stop me from reading her next book? NO!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment