Sunday, May 27, 2012

About That Night (FBI / US Attorney, #3)About That Night by Julie James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Third (and I guess final book) in this little series. I have been waiting anxiously (and then of course I forgot about it for awhile) for this book. I did make the mistake of reading reviews from Amazon first which really turned me off of this book but I made the decision to go ahead since I really liked the other ones. And I am glad I did. It was a cute read. I liked that there was no huge crisis, no kidnapping, no lies, nothing huge and I liked that. I found I was able to relate to the characters and enjoyed it.

Most sections were short which made for a nice read. I did not really enjoy all the history of Kyle but it was still good. I like that the main main focus was on Kyle and not Rylann which is nice to have a romance novel with a more emphasis on the hero.

Overall it was a cute read and I am glad I read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment