Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Real Men Will (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #3)Real Men Will by Victoria Dahl

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The third and final books of the Donovan Brothers series did not disappoint one bit. As I have said in the other reviews for this series, I have found a new favorite author. I am so thrilled with this book, her writing style and the series. Victoria continues to write witty romance with a a grounding in the real world. So often I read romance novels and think 'never in a million years.' With these novels, her characters are so real, down to earth and you know that if these situations were presented to you this is exactly how you would react. One of my favorite aspects of all this series is that the couples do not get married at the end, they do what most adults do- be in a relationship. So many novels have the couples get engaged or married as soon as they get through their "big issue." Victoria stays true to what society and most individuals do, which is date and get to know each other and one anothers' families. I just loved this entire series. And I look forward to reading her other novels (which are currently sitting on my shelf to be read).




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment