Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Wedding Quilt - Jennifer Chiaverini

The Wedding Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts NovelThe Wedding Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel by Jennifer Chiaverini

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the 18th book in the Elm Creek series.



I have read them all and in order but I will admit when I started this one I was a little lost as so many years had past since the last one. Once I understood that I enjoyedhte walk down memory lane in this book, while learning some new pieces to the puzzle.



Sarah's daughter Caroline is getting married. This is the book of everyone coming back together for the wedding and as we do this Sarah has a few walks donw memory lane. To me it was sort of a remonder book of what has gone on in the past books and really I was grateful. I read a lot of books and as these only coming out yearly, it is hard to remember everyone and everything.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment