Friday, October 7, 2011

The Survivor - Shelly Shephard Gray

The Survivor: Families of Honor, Book ThreeThe Survivor: Families of Honor, Book Three by Shelley Shepard Gray

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was the third book in the Families of Honor Series.



I enjoyed it for the most part - but was a little disappointed as I don't think we got closer on all the characters by the end of the book / series.



Maddie, fianlly cancer free tries to refind her faith and love. She asks her best friend to find her an Amish gentleman to court her, he of course is crushed as he wants to be the suiter. Then there is Jenna, who dated Graham (the best friend) for a short period and finds herself pregnant and decides to tell everyone Graham is the father - although they never even kissed.



I just was left a little unsatisified when this book was done.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment