Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good Girls Don't (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #1)Good Girls Don't by Victoria Dahl

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book. The plot was engaging, the characters likable and totally relate-able. I enjoyed the struggles of the heroine in terms of always wanting to control the situation. I think her actions were completely realistic reactions to her parents death at a young age. The scenes were believable, the plot was great. The only downfall I found in this book is the amount of profanity. I think this book would have been just as good without it. It seemed silly and superfluous and just profane. But I am very excited for the next one in the series, I hope to start it tomorrow. And in case I did not mention how good this book was I finished it in just a bit over 24 hours. Great read!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment