Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Simple Amish Christmas By: Vannetta Chapman

This was my first book by Vannetta Chapman and I think she did a good job.
This was an enjoyable Amish fiction book,throwing christmas in there is a stretch for me as the book ended befor second Christmas, the amish celebration of christmas. It was really about the time before Christmas.
I loved meeting Annie's family and getting to know them all but there was lots of talk about a puppy for one of her sisters for Christmas and we never got to see that play out, we never saw the end of the unwed amish girl that Annie had met with a few times.  I just feel as there were loose ends that should of been resolved before the book ended.
 But I will read another one of her books when the opportunity presents itself.
11/11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment