Monday, June 27, 2011

Her Best Catch By: Lindi Peterson

I really did not enjoy this book.  I read a lot of romance novels and just could not get engaged in this one.  Allison Doll, the protagonist is so unlikeable and whiny it was hard to read this entire book from her point of view.  For those of you watching and Bachelorette this season and cannot stand Ashley's continuously self deprecating talk then you will not enjoy this.  I can understand why the hero may not always find her attractive since she is always so negative. 

The first person point of view this is written from is overwhelming.  I would have liked to not be in Allison's head all the time and occasionally get the hero's point of view, or heck anyone else's.  Very predictable ending with no real surprises.  If this book has not have been free I would not have read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment