Monday, January 23, 2012

Dining with Joy (Lowcountry Romance)Dining with Joy by Rachel Hauck

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Joy, who is the host of a TV show called Dining with Joy, can not cook. I mean she can not cook, she can not make toast, boil water, nothing.

She has her staff sworn to not say anything - well as you can image this book is about how everyone finds out and the consquences of that.

I enjoyed this book, there was a little dragging right after the middle but I got sucked back in and enjoyed it.

Joy, is living with her mom, raising her 2 nieces (while her brother and his wife figure out life (a rushed happily ever after at the end of the book)and being the star of the TV show.

The show is sold and the new producer sees things differently including bringing in a very cute sexy hot male co star.

This is Joy's story, the story of her mom and the neighbor (not really sure why that is there - unnecessary to me), the story of Luke, the story of the nieces - so as you can see it is the story of many. Too many? Maybe



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment