Sunday, January 29, 2012

An Amish Family ReunionAn Amish Family Reunion by Mary Ellis

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book brings back the family from Mary Ellis' previous books.



This is also the story of Phoebe and Eli. Phoebe convinces her parents to go on a trip to New York where she meets Eli. They decide to work on a children's book together, where he tells the story and she draws the pictures. There are many obstacles and as both are loners try to put a relationship together. I love how the library plays a part in this book.



Besides this story, I will honestly say I got confused on who everyone else was and where they related to the story, to me it jumped around a lot and I had a hard time following it sometimes. But it was great to catch up with all her past characters.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment