Wednesday, November 13, 2013

GOD IS ABLE - Priscilla Shirer

i GAVE THIS 4 OUT OF 5 STARS God is able was a great easy read but oh so powerful. It reminded me of a lot of things I knew but have forgotten and how if I would use these simple facts in my every day life how much more blessed I would feel by God. This book reminds me of How God is everywhere, wanting the best for us (sometimes more than we think we deserve), Just a few of the things I was reminded: Quit staring at my problems, God has me covered. Focusing on the right person, the right think can change everything. His love is eternal - way bigger than right now. I can not out ask, out pray, out dream, or out believe the willingness of the ability of God. If we think what we're asking is beyond what He can do, we're not thinking big enough. And so many more but I want you to take the time to experience this book by reading it - you will be blessed by it. The other cool thing God has done for me through this book is met me where I am at while I go through Priscilla's Bible Study Gideon. There are so many things that are matching compleltly up that I know God is working in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment