Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tidewater Inn (Hope Beach, #1)Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Loved that Sampson was back and played a big part (Rock harbor series). The rest kept my interest for the most part but a few things I am still shaking my head about.

Libby learns a lot of lessons in this book - what the term family really means, love, when to (if ever) give up.
The inn is a place I would love to go visit and spend a weekend- great detail to make me fall in love with.

Goodreads writes:

Inheriting a beautiful old hotel on the seaward shore of Hope Island could be a dream come true for Libby. The inn cries out for her restorer's talent and love of history. She's delighted to learn of family she never knew she had. And the handsome Coast Guard lieutenant she's met there on the island could definitely be the man of her dreams.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment