Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kate's SongKate's Song by Jennifer Beckstrand
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had a like / dislike relationship with this book.

I loved watching Katie grow in her relationship with God, seeing her get angry and question her relationship. Most readers can understand those feelings.

There was one point I was so disappointed in where the book was going that I had to put the book down and walk away.

As with most Amish books I read there was an accident that was a major turning point and also a misunderstanding. I don't understand after spending so much time together there wasn't more trust in that relationship and then how quickly there was a new relationship and how serious it become so quickly.

Also with most Amish books there are a lot of characters brought in and I know that is because there are other books coming in the series but it makes it hard to follow sometimes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment