Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Leaving Lancaster: A NovelLeaving Lancaster: A Novel by Kate Lloyd

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I was very happy with this book until the ending, I feel like we got no closure. Maybe another book is coming. There were also some things that didn't set well with me.



Holly, down on her luck, is living at home with her mom. Her mom runs an Amish Shoppe complete with a buggy outside.

Holly arrives home (after losing her job) to find out that her grandmother, that her mother told her was dead all her life, is alive and ill.

Holly is devestrated and happy all at the same time to realize that she has an extended family. Her and her mom travel to Lancaster - this is their story and what happens while they are there.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment