Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Time of Peace - Barbara Cameron

A Time for Peace (Quilts of Lancaster County, #3)A Time for Peace by Barbara Cameron

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was the third book in the Quilts of Lancaster County series, what I liked about it is even if you didn't read the first 2 books you would be able to read this one and not be lost. Although this book was about the 2 previous couples from the other books.



I enjoyed this book but it was not my favorite, it followed the normal amish fiction of a miscomuication, a accident with someone getting seriously hurt, and the happy ever after ending.



Jenny, who was in the first book, is living her dream life but realizes something is missing. She has been married for a while know but is unable to get pregnant, because her husband is amish he believes in God's will to get pregnant.

Jenny's aunt falls and while taking care of her Jenny finds some letters between her grandmother and her dad. She realizes that they interfered in her life all those years ago and she starts to wonder what is, etc.



It is a good book but not the best, I feel the author could of given me more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment