Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bare It All (Love Undercover, #2; Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #5)Bare It All by Lori Foster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The best thing about this book for me was the reappearance of Trace! I love love love the Men who walk the edge of honor series, but this is not one of those honestly. I'm not sure what it is but it's not the same, the tone seems lighter, the characters just your typical romance novel people. Not sure I will ever be able to give them up but these are just not the same for me.
The story line is ok, pretty typical. Easy to see who the next books in the series will be about. The climax of the story was rushed to me. I mean it's an ok book but I do not feel the need to reread it (unlike I do with Dare, Trace and etc.'s stories).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment