Monday, December 31, 2012

Shadow in SerenityShadow in Serenity by Terri Blackstock
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Can a con be conned?

Logan comes to the small town of Serenty to con the town out of their money.
Carney, who parents are cons and travel with the circus, sees through him day 1 but can's convince the town that he is not who he says he is. The town still gives him all their money.
Can Logan figure out a way to make everyone happy, including himself? Can Carney trust Logan with her feelings?
Carny has a son, Jason, who adds smiles to the book.
There is a dog thrown in and that is how I feel that he was thrown in. I can see why he was introduced but he needed a bigger part or to be left out of the book.

I enjoyed this book, their was less religion in this book than I expected but it didn't take away from the story or how much I enjoyed this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment